Don’t you guys know about the holla course?
Stop it dad.
Boy meets fire
Sam's Step by Step simple Eye Make-Up Removal Guide
- Step 1: Have make-up on (cause honestly what's the point in this if you don't)
- Step 2: Take a shower (Lets be honest, if you are removing makeup then you are probably gross and smelly)
- Step 3: Take the shower and completely forget about removing your make-up because you were distracted by vocalising your favourite song.
- Step 4: Go to the sink and pick up a flannel and some soap (No fancy make-up remover because you're a basic bitch)
- Step 5: Make the flannel all soapy, wet and warm with water. (I shouldn't need to say that part)
- Step 6: Rub it on your eye parts. (eyes parts closed, people) Really hard so that lifts the make-up off your skin and so the soap gets in your eyes anyway.
- Step 7: TIME FOR A BREATHER! Take a couple of minutes to scream and flail because soap fucking stings.
- Step 8: Calm your tits and wash it off with more water.
- CONGRATULATIONS! IT SEMI-WORKED AND YOU GREW AS A PERSON. Go forth with your fresh clean face and do something productive, like sleep.
"I became obsessed with turtles. I bought six of them and put them in a bathtub. They show no emotion, they’re so inanimate. It’s the complete opposite of what dogs are, I can’t stand dogs, they’re too willing to please. I like cats. Animals that require attention. Turtles have this fuck you attitude, ‘I’m stuck in this tank, I’m miserable and I’m not going to perform for you.’" - Kurt Cobain.